Gaga: I can’t believe this, I spent $20,000 on this dress!
Andy: Yeah, and I made this out of garbage!
Well after about 2 weeks of trying to get myself to enjoy black-ops i’m left with the conclusion that no matter how hard to try i willl never like/enjoy this game.
Treyarch once again hyped one of their games up so much and just let down their fan base… so i’m gonna tell you everything thats WRONG with the game.
Campaign: its really not original, it feels like something out of a hollywood movie rather than a game campaign… it gets dull very quickly and nothing really major happens to keep the consumer interested. watching lady gaga would of been more interesting (those that know me know I hate lady gaga xD)
Zombies: heh its ok but at the end of the day that gets boring quickly, like in WaW.
Multi-player: so ok here is where the big rant starts.
1. you can earn money way to quickly and buy any gun, there really should be a limit to how many guns you can purchase each prestige. In terms of money a gun costs what 3k I earnt that in one game thats all it took one game now think about on average how many games you’d play.
2. I never thought a game like this would encourage camping concidering Treyarch themselves said they were trying to defeat it, I mean come on motion sensor with decoy… wow thats really gonna deter people from camping.
3. its laggy as fuck, I put 5 bullets into someones head, he then 1 shots me… watching the reply all my bullet hit him, i’m not the only one that has found this problem i’m pretty sure quite a few people have.
4. The guns are really unbalanced as usual.
5. Wager matches are actually ok, apart from you get clans in them that help each other out… this ruins it for me…
SO much more i could complain about but i will stop my rant about it now, the only decent thing in the game is dead-ops and that got boring quickly aswell.
Over all i’ve been thinking about this game alot, this genre of “modern warfare” really isn’t anything new, the reason CoD4 got so popular was because it was SO diffrerent to other FPS apart from Counter-strike.
these companies really need to come up with a new game concept cause this is getting old now.
just also HATER GONNA HATE!
sorry but this is brilliant don’t care if you’ve already listened to them ect…
i know they did the lady gaga blah blah
is really nowhere near as bad as the reviews are making out, on my PC it runs really smoothly, only thing i’m getting is lines running up the screen once every 10 mins.
Story line so far is ace loving it, and yeah if this is danger close’s first game can’t wait for the next tbh.
Finally a company that concerntrates on PC before console by the looks of things!